03/12/15

Canzoni contro la guerra - Woodstock ~ Joni Mitchell



I came upon a child of god

He was walking along the road
And I asked him, where are you going
And this he told me
Im going to join in a rock n roll band
Im going on down to yasgurs farm
Im going to try an get my soul free
Im going to camp out on the land We are stardust We are golden
Then can I walk beside you
And weve got to get ourselves Back to the garden I have come here to lose the smog
Or maybe its the time of man
And I feel to be a cog in something turning Well maybe it is just the time of year I dont know who l am
By the time we got to woodstock
But you know life is for learning We are stardust We are golden And weve got to get ourselves Back to the garden
And they were turning into butterflies
We were half a million strong And everywhere there was song and celebration And I dreamed I saw the bombers Riding shotgun in the sky
Back to the garden
Above our nation We are stardust Billion year old carbon We are golden Caught in the devils bargain
And weve got to get ourselves

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento